Thursday, August 9, 2012

Makeup By T Nicole

With this blog I hope to inspire people about the wonderful world of makeup. I iintend to do makeup post and makebe even post a video of me actually applying makeup!

I originally was introduced to makeup in highschool. im not talking about the occasionally lipgloss/lipstick, im talking about full face makeup. I only dabbled a little in eyeshadow but I quickly learned that i like to play up my eyes. As for my face I started wearing foundation to cover acne marks. I was one of those teens 'blessed' with the 'teen disease' and found out I suffered from hyperpigmentation. Its just a fancy word that means when i break out and if the bump/pimple/blemish or whatever you want to call is disturbed in anyway, I get a nice little dark spot on my face. Oh the joy. to make a long story short, i used many different foundations/concealers in my time Beacause if the coveragethat I needed and the numerous activities I was involed in, I hated the painted on/ caked on feel. Tinted moisturizers were never dark enough to cover my blemishes. Now i know you can use a foundation and add moisturizer to it and viola, tinted moisturizer but back then i did not.

I say all of this to give you a slight insight on what got me into makeup. There will definitely be more to the story and I can't wait to share my work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment