Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's my birthday!!!

No really it is!!! Another year older and wiser.

Anyhoo... I decided to go with a smokey sultry eye for my bday and keep everything else simple so my eyes would be the focus.

I used ELF cosmetics malificent palette. I went with the night time villain look and added a little bit of the champagne color from the day time villain to my brow bone.

For the face I used revlon color whipped foundation. Although I love the packaging, the makeup is not as full coverage as I would like. I'm trying different techniques to see if I get a different outcome but so far nope.

I used Mac mineralized skin finish in dark as a blush. I used MUFE eyebrow corrector in color 4 for my brows.

For lips I used an urban decay gloss. I can't quite seem to remember the name but if anyone wants to know I will find it for you.

Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment