Today I am feeling a little under the weather. My nose keeps running and my eyes are so watery! To cheer myself I decided to beat my face!!!
For this look I used:
Revlon whipped foundation
Coastal Scents concealer palette
A random no name cream blush in my collection
Smashbox photo finish primer
Makeup Forever Eyebrow Corrector in #3
The glitter blue cream shadow from the NYX glitterati palette
Milani eyeshadow in blue
Milani runway eyeshadow palette (the one with the black in it)
Buck from the Naked palette
Virgin from the Naked palette
Milani eye tech liner in black
Katy Perry "Oh, My" lashes
Ok so now that you know why I used, now it's time to tell you exactly where I put the shadows.
1. I first put he NYX blue glitterati cream shadow on my lid.
2. I'm so sorry that I can't remember the name of the blue eyeshadow from the brand Milani but any blue will do. I put this shadow on top of the glitterati shadow.
3. I then took Buck from the Naked palette as my blending color. I placed it in my crease and took it up.
4. I used the black in the Milani runway palette in the crease and outter v.
5. I took more of my blending color to blend out any harse lines.
6. I used virgin as my highlight color
7. I put on the Katy perry "oh my" lashes
8. I lined eyes with Milani eye tech liner in black.
9. I took some of the black from my brush and smudged a little on the bottom outter corner of my eye.
Viola! Look a la Charm!
Enjoy the pictures!