Sunday, June 30, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Pigment

Have you heard?!? Maybelline is coming out with the pigment version of its famous cream color tattoo shadows. The general consensus is that rite aid is currently selling them.

Maybelline has stated via instagram that these color tattoo pigments are permanent additions and will be available at all usual places in July!

I started to pick up all if them but decided against it simply because they are $5.99 each and getting all of them would've racked up! I'm going to wait until there is a BOGO sale or until I get a good discount at CVS or Walgreens.

I did pick up three colors though. Unfortunate they don't have names like the cream version. I got the black, blur and yellow gold ones. They also have a pink, purple, green, and a bunch or different shades of brown ranging from tan to dark brown.


If anyone wants swatches then let me know!! Il

No comments:

Post a Comment