Tuesday, July 14, 2015

MAC Giambattista Valli Collection

MAC seriously dropped the ball on this launch. The collection went live at about 9am EST but it moved so slow that it was literally impossible to purchase. Now I'm no stranger to any kind of limited edition release so I understand there will be a higher than normal amount of traffic but this was ridiculous!!

After 2 hours (yes TWO!) I didn't know whether my order had gone through because the site kept timing out. I tried the regular check out and paying with paypal. To avoid a double order I called customer service. The wait time wasn't surprisingly long (about 7 min) to speak with a representative. She checked to make sure no order had been placed but since I couldn't order myself I wanted to place an order with her. She then dropped the bomb on me and said they couldn't place orders because their system was down! Whet!!!!?!!!!?

I really wanted this collection because I tried for another hour to place my order. Finally at around noon, it went through!!!


I ordered all of the lipsticks and the gloss. My total with tax and free shipping was around $117. 

I will update my post with swatches when the lipsticks arrive!


Did you purchase anything from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment