Saturday, January 13, 2018

Simply Be

Just before the new year I made a few purchases. One of which came from a store called Simply Be. Simply Be carries sizes 6 and up. 

With the losing of weight, I needed a few items. I couldn’t leave my mom out so I got her a few things as well. I absolutely love this store. I’ve been shopping there when I was a size 20/22 and now that I’m a size 6/8, I’m lucky to be able to still shop there!

Here is my haul:






I was able to score some amazing items for a very low price due to an awesome sale! I’ve been wanting the gabi fresh line of lingerie for a while but couldn’t afford them on my budget. This sale made it possible! Hopefully they will fit since I had to get a 12 in the panties. The rose gold heels were to die for. I’m usually a size 10 in shoes but that size was out of stock. I ended up going with a size 8EEE which I believe is a triple wide shoe. They fit perfectly. I also picked up a pair of Chloe jeans as I have very few pairs of jeans that I can wear now. The velvet jeans, Shapewear and sneakers are for my mom.

Have you ever shopped simplybe.com? If so, what did you pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment