Saturday, March 29, 2014

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette



Recently I made a post about how you could get your own Too Faced Cosmetics Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette with full sized eyeshadow primer for only $29!

I jumped on the bandwagon and picked up my own palette. I've been wanting one for a while but I didn't want to dish out the $49 for it. When I saw the chance to get if for $29, with free shipping AND a full sized eyeshadow primer, I felt as though the makeup gads had made my choice for me!!

At first glance it looks just like a candy bar. From the beautiful cardboard packaging to the actual chocolate casing, too faced hit it right on. It is suppose to smell like chocolate. Although it does have a sweet smell, it doesn't smell like the chocolate I'm use to but that doesn't bother me at all.

Here's what everything looks like:











This was such an amazing deal. With tax I only paid $30.96! The palette itself sells for $49 while the shadow insurance sells for $20. That's $69 for both items. Before tax!!! I saved more than $40! I'd definitely say SCORE on this one!





No comments:

Post a Comment