Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cosmetics 101

Have you ever purchased cosmetics that didn't live up to its claim? I know I sure have. Too many duds to name. About two years ago I got the notion to start my own cosmetics company. I wanted to specialize in eyeshades that were so pigmented that it could be seen on the darkest of dark shades of people. I went as far as to get a business tax ID and looked at companies that could help me develop the line but I quickly got discouraged at how much money it would take.

I am going to start the process again! I am more excited this time around than I was last time. I plan to do ALOT more researching and developing. I'm going to have to write a list of all the things I will need to do along with the estimated capital needed to start.

If you or anyone you know has ever started a business then any advice would be great! Stay tuned for more to come... I just might have a contest for a brand logo where the winner would get to try some products out!

Can you tell I'm excited just thinking about it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment