Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ELF Cosmetics HD Blush

ELF Cosmetics has come out with a HD blush! This blush is suppose to be compatible to Makeup Forever HD blush. Since I don't have their cream blush I can't compare them. I can tell you that I LOVE these blushes!

The only con I have is for some reason I thought they would be bigger. Other than that I live them. I only purchased 5 of the 5 available. I did not purchase headliner because the swatches made me think the blush would be too light on my skin. I just might pick up an entire set for my kit though.

So the colors I purchased were Superstar, Diva, Encore, and Showstopper. For the remainder of this post any pictures will be posted in that order.

Superstar is a pinky peach color. On my NC50/NW45 skin I would say it leans more peach. When blended it gives a more orangey peach appearance but I love it!!

Diva is a purple pink color on me. Magenta like. I was afraid it would be too pink but when sheared out it's a wonderful magenta.

Encore is a doll baby pink. Lol. That really is the best way to describe it. It is pink and does not yield any other color on my skin.

Showstopper is a plummy purple. I thought it would look awful on me at first because of its deep purpleness but it's lovely.

All of these colors wear well. I did not have any problem with transference I will say that when sheared out all of the colors have a slight gold sheen to them. Not glitter or sparkle, just a sheen.

You do have to be careful when dispensing product as one full pump is more than enough for both cheeks. I applied the blush with my fingers.

On to pictures....

.

No comments:

Post a Comment