Sunday, December 8, 2013

Coastal Scents Black Friday

Coastal Scents has some of the best sales year round so I did not need much but I just couldn't say no to buying something!

The entire site was 50% off!!!! I have a bunch of the hot pots but I just had to have more. Lol. I went through my stash and picked up some new colors. I already have the creative me palette, and a bunch of neutrals so I added a few more bold colors (and a few more neutrals). I picked up:

1. Persian Green
2. Deep Viridian
3. Medieval Gold
4. Black Berry
5. New Penny
6. Chocolate Berry
7. Nude
8. Amber Bronze

I also have been wanting to try some of the beautiful glitters. The glitters all come in a sifter top jar with a screw lid. I picked up:

1. Starburst (yellow)
2. Black Out (black)
3. Bejeweled (teal)
4. Sparkling Chrome (silver)
5. Ruby Slipper (red)

Last but not least, I picked up three brushes.

1. BR-C-S16 (angled eyeliner brush)
2. BR-C-S17 (small angled brush)
3. BR-250 (pro blending brush)

Including shipping I was under $30 for everything. Take that MAC! Lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment