Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Real Techniques

Just about everyone knows what I mean when I say pixi woo on YouTube! Well Samantha Chapman has (well a while ago) come out with a brush line. I decided to finally take the plunge and purchase some when the real techniques site had 50% off!

I decided to purchase the sets so that I could try more of the brushes out at once. The sets usually run about $14-$18 depending on sales and where you purchase them from.

I must say that they live up to all I'd the hype I've heard! I really like that the sets come with their own brush holder/travel roll to make storage easy. In addition to that, you can fit extra brushes in the cases as well. 

I ended up only spending $50 for all of my brushes with the 50% off deal. If anyone would like to see a full review please let me know.







No comments:

Post a Comment